Yesssssssss I’ve been on a wait list for nearly 4 years for the custom guitar of my dreams from one of the most sought after electric guitar luthiers in today’s guitar scene and my name has finally come up!
Problem though, this guitar will cost more than a semester of tuition or car for some people. I have most of the money because I didn’t really spend too much of my internship money outside of rent, food, and a bike. it’s really hard justifying the purchase since:
1) it’s going to be several thousand dollars
2) I should probably get a car first
3) I don’t get to play enough with school as it is
4) Prices has gone up since I first got on the wait list. I was thinking I would be paying 3k tops. HAHAHAHA not anymore.
5) I also want to travel to Europe after graduation. I’ll be selling body fluids and organs come graduation to pay for a trip, tuition, a car, and this guitar
On the flip side, if I give up my spot, the wait time has almost doubled and it could be upwards of 8 years before I would get this chance again. Also these guitars retain their value, even selling for more than the initial build price. Blarg. I’m probably going to do it and go on a ramen diet for the next couple months.
this is literally the greatest video in the entire world
Le Gogh - This Lego masterpiece even has a removable ear piece.
Some of you may not know that I actually really love Lego and I look forward to this movie.
A lot covered in one book….
Seems like a surprisingly small book…
I’m in charge of chalk signs at work. I’ve been cracking Flan Solo jokes since we got the first shipment in. Needless to say, I had waaayyyy too much fun making this. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
"come out with me tonight"
"there is free food"
KITTY. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE